Alliance Logistic Solutions Inc. offers a comprehensive and global solution for land transportation over the road or intermodal.
Our 30 years of professional experiences is providing us a notoriety recognized by our peers. Thanks to our “know-how” and to our wide network of trusty partners, you may be assured of a highly efficient and professional support.
As an independant broker, our neutrality allows us to bring you the best option there is for your reality.
We provide you with solutions that fit your needs according to your budget while offering the advantage of grouping all under one roof!
Among our range of services offered:
- Optimization strategies for your overall transportation logistics
- North American multimodal transportation covering Canada, United States and Mexico
- Over the road transportation of Full Truckload (FTL) and Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipments
- Use of different types of equipments such as containers, closed trailers (dry or refrigerated) including open flat and specialized
- Use of different types of tractor trucks for short or long distances as well as straight trucks and smaller trucks
- Transportation of different types of freight (dry or refer) including certain types of hazardous materials for diverse industries
- Transportation services for different types of freight intended for congresses, commercial shows, exhibitions, museums, and various job sites
- Tailored transportation brokerage service offering the coordination with the suppliers, the preparation of the bill of lading sent through e-mail and of the proof of delivery with signature. We also offer appointment making, and shipment tracking at each step of the way with automated e-mail messages for those needing to be aware of their shipment status at any given moment and even more
- Container transportation of all sizes: 20’, 40’, 45’, 53’, High Cube (HC) or Standard (ST), dry, refrigerated, isotainers, open top or flat rack containers
- Special projects consultation and support through realization of budgetary quotations
- Transportation of oversized loads requiring specialized transportation equipment such as 2, 3 or 4-axle flatbeds, B-trains, low-beds (single or double drop decks), curtain side or roll-tite trailers, etc.
- Support for the document preparation of international commercial trade shipments, packing lists, bills of lading, dangerous goods and others
- Participating partners to the C-TPAT program (Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism), ACE (Automated Commercial Environment), FAST-EXPRESS (Free and secure trade at the border)
- Dedicated transportation solutions requiring different types of equipment with helpers, if needed
- Intermodal transportation of partial shipments (LTL) and of full-truck loads (TL) through Canadian railways across the continent